Sunday, March 9, 2014

Thing 5 of the 23 mobile things

springpad

Springpad


I chose Springpad as the app to try for this thing. I have enjoyed playing with it, but I can’t help comparing it with Goodreads, Recipe.com, Foursquare, etc. I like the idea of having the notebooks all in one app and with a little practice I think I would become comfortable with the format for quickly noting a movie or book I want to try. I already use the other above mentioned apps regularly and just the thought of moving everything I had already have noted or collected over to Springpad is daunting. I like that the most popular titles for books and movies are already offered as suggestions and I think I could start to use it as a to do list rather that an already done list which I use the other apps for. I liked the Pinterest feel of the layout and I’m a list maker. I think that of the apps that I have tried so far this will probably be the one I am most likely to keep playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment