Saturday, May 3, 2014

thing 13 of the 23 mobile things

Presentation Maker


Once again I was unable to find the recommended app in the the Kindle app store, instead I searched the for presentation apps and discovered Presentation Maker. This is a relatively new app and had only a few reviews but they were favorable so I gave it a try. The selection of  fonts, transitions and templates is pretty limited but it does what it promises and allows the user to create a simple presentation with images, text and backgrounds. I can see it being a good introduction to more complicated versions of similar programs or an option if you just don't have access to anything else. After creating the presentation the user can share their work via the most common social media platforms or email. I was pleased with how easily I was able to link to my images and how intuitive creating a presentation was. I did find saving and later accessing the presentation a little tricky, but with a little digging I was able to discover a solution to that challenge. Overall, a nice simple option.

No comments:

Post a Comment