Saturday, April 19, 2014

Thing 10 of the 23 mobile things

Instagram


Instagram logoI should use this more. I like the format and I enjoy playing with the editing filters. The ability to share images across several social networking sites make it more appealing. When I was trying to learn Hootsuite I realized that I don't post much to any of the sites I follow, but when I do it tends to be images with short captions. This is what Instagram was made to do. I prefer the visual style of this over the text based Twitter. It is such a simple way to share images of events across platforms that I cam see how powerful this can be as a a way to communicate. I look forward to learning more about the social element within the site since I have never really looked at what others post there without linking to other apps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment