Saturday, February 1, 2014

Thing 2 of the 23 mobile things

Tools and tricks


When learning to use a new device I tend to poke at buttons and slide screens until I make it do what I want it to. YouTube has been a help more than once. In most cases this works for me and I suspect I could remain happy with what I can figure out on my own. For this “thing” I searched the web to find tips on how to use both of my devices and discovered several tools I didn’t even realize I was doing without. How did my Kindle not have a calculator pre-installed? Why have I never wanted to take a picture with it? A screen shot? After exploring Amazon and these sites... 


I have a few more tricks up my sleeve. Hey, I may never need these tools or utilities, I’ve gotten this far without them, but now I have some more resources to look at if something comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment